Thursday, April 20, 2017

The Dream Role

Several weeks ago, when I first started this blog, I talked about dream roles. It occurred to me tonight that I never talked about my dream roles. Mind you my dream roles are all a completely different gender. My fantasy role is Elphaba in "Wicked". I have dreams of riding in the "Defying Gravity" lift at least once. I also use my household broom for things other than sweeping. Next I'd like to play Tracy Turnblad in "Hairspray". I know all her arm choreography in "Good Morning Baltimore". I'll call you when I've won a Tony award. Also, I'm very excited that I get to see "The Drowsy Chaperone" for the very first time in May. Next weekend, on April 29, I get to go to the San Diego Shakespeare Society Festival. Always a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment